Schools of every grade and level, public and private, are invited to participate in PoliCultura.
Only the entire class may participate: registrations of individual students or groups of students are not accepted. The only exception is for workshops organized by teachers, during school hours or as afterschool activities. More classes from the same school may participate, coordinated by one or more teachers.
Participating in PoliCultura is very simple:
- First of all, the teachers need to complete the online registration form. In order to plan your educational activities best, we recommend registering as soon as possible.
- Then, classes must create the content of the narrative and later upload it in the 1001stories authoring tool.
- Once the work is completed, teachers need to finally close the narrative in order to submit it to the contest.
- After closing, participants are required to complete an online survey, to share their thoughts, impressions and results of the experience.
- All the teachers and students who complete their narrative will receive a certificate and the narrative will be published on the Portal.